来源：川菜菜谱家常菜做法 时间： 2019-03-21
英 [ˈrɪdɪˌkju:l] 美 [ˈrɪdɪˌkjul]
英 [dɪˈraɪd] 美 [dɪˈraɪd]
make fun of
1.脑外伤癫痫病医院哪家好 I thought they were laughing at me because I was ugly.
2. He is still the butt of cruel jokes about his humble origins.
3. He looked at me, a flicker of amusement in his cold eyes.
4. I think they got freaked by women laughing at them.<癫痫病的治疗方法都有哪些/p>
5. He tried to calm them, but was greeted with shouts of derision.
6. As a heavy child, she became the object of ridicule from classmates.
7. He used to heap scorn on Dr Vazquez's socialist ideas.
8. I didn't want him to look foolish and be laughed at.
9. They spat at me and taunted me.
10. Travis twisted the knife by laughing at her.
11. She tolerated the teasing, until the fourth grade.
12. She's been mocked for her kooky ways.
13. A gang taunted a disabled man.
14. This theory is widely derided by conventional scientists.
15. Her speech was greeted with howls of derision.
Copyright © 川菜菜谱家常菜做法 2002-2016, All Rights Reserved . ICP备 12009818号